Monday, July 16, 2012

INTERMISSION


...not that you need to watch all that.  Just the first thing I think of when I think "intermission." 

Anyway, I'm nearly caught up with the current MotUC figures, so I figured I'd post an official hey-I'm-not-just-doing-He-Man-stuff reminder.



As I've said before, the blog's opening glut of Masters of the Universe Classics posts were a good way to get all the MotUC stuff in one place, quickly.  I'll continue to cover them and joke about them as they come (also still got a few more to go, though most of those will need some new pics) but they will not be the total focus as I begin to cover all SORTS of toys 'n junk that resembles toys.  Just to remind you:  I already review G.I. Joes at Joebattlelines and Joesightings.  So though I won't be posting those reviews here, I will post updates when they happen!

As for everything else...well, you can expect everything else!  Like random toys:










So as you can see, there will be LOTS to go over if you're not interesting in He-Man stuff!  All it'll take is time, and you'll see lots of jokes about toys you may or may not know, and don't forget by buddy's blog The Plastic Eyeball, where you'll see some of our future collaborations talkin' about all this stuff and more!

2 comments:

  1. Aw man, I want that evil possessed Lego rabbit guy. He's awesome. Nice to see old school mini-Krang, too. Are you gonna collect the new TMNT stuff? I desperately want the new figures of the Turtles, and while his articulation sucks, the Krang is cute as hell, which is secretly my highest priority when it comes to toys: cuteness.

    Also: boy howdy you gots lotsa Spider-Man figures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, in fact, I JUST found Raph and Kraang from the new line today! I'll be going over them soon. So far I'm impressed, which is saying a lot, because the pre-action pose usually annoys the hell out of me. Kraang is actually pretty cool, though!

      And BOY HOWDY that's only two Spider-Men out of the army. I've been obsessed with that guy since I was a wee one, so I've got tons (that includes every one I ever owned from childhood to now).

      Delete