They do make for some interesting fodder later, though!
Next one was as much a product of boredom as the last one:
Yeah beards. BEARDS. BEEEAAARRRDSS!! So I took pictures of figures and then took a picture of Randor looking the same way the other figure was so I could cut out his beard in paint and put it on them. Time well spent!
Next one is a sheath I slightly modified from a Marvel Legends Taskmaster:
Worked out pretty well!
Now the final pics were just a way to show folks what I had been doing with all the packaging.
I got a problem with keeping packaging. Thankfully I've gotten over it and I've managed to toss out a bunch of different useless packages. At this point I had decided to finally get rid of the packages for MotUC, because they take up too much space! So I cut out the filecards, keep those....and for some reason keep those MotUC logos. They aren't stickers, so I don't know why I'm keeping them. I am also keeping the parts that have the names of the characters on them, though I do plan to use those for a display someday in the future.