Thursday, June 9, 2016

MYTHIC LEGIONS BUSTED DOWN MY DOOR


CRAP, DUDE, I barely had enough time to collect my thoughts for the HACKS review!

...not that I'm reviewing these yet, but as soon as some were out of the packages I HAD to take a couple pics.  I usually save them for the future reviews, but EH.


UNF, YES.  Look at the detail on that thing!  I did get more than Skeletons, but who do you think I opened first?  Come on, man.



Rest assured, reviews will come, but HOLY CRAP I'm buried in awesome stuff right now!  Just wanted to get these up ASAP. 

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! These are amazing! I skipped them because there was just too much out at one time (and I tend to be a completest when I collect) but these look incredible. Definitely looking forward to the reviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, these are just BLOWING my mind right now. I figured they were going to be good, but these are AMAZING. PLUS - the torso can be separated from the legs, arms pop off, and the head and neck - so they're MIX AND MATCH.

      Delete
  2. That backyard is perfect for action figures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And all I had to do was ignore the weeds!

      Delete
  3. every time i try to get these they're always sold out. i missed the trolls man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's the major drawback of toylines like these. The news about preorders don't always get around except for people who are already fans. Big Bad Toy Store might have some left, but MAN the price markup is hefty - 50 bucks for one figure, whereas these are normally 35 (21 for basic army builders).

      On the other hand, it seems like the Horsemen are keen on getting more out, at least, more figures. I don't know how often they'll rerelease the ones that are sold out now, but rest assured, these did well, and hopefully you'll have another shot at other Trolls or regular figures.

      Delete
  4. All these guys needs are "COOL DUDE" T-shirts.

    Soon enough, you will understand this statement.

    ReplyDelete