Saturday, November 3, 2012

This Thing Better Transform Into A Robot or Something


Wait a second, why did we get one of these?  How am I supposed to keep buying toys?  Now I've got to mow a lawn again, and possibly clean things, and - crap, is that a tree?  Now I have to rake leaves too!  Maybe I'll just cut that down and replace the lawn with dirt.  Yes....yes that will go over well with all the people.  Especially the wife (the one with all the money). 

I suppose you can guess this means I'll be off-and-on with the updates, but when is that news?  I did a few recently, but before that I had already been off for about a month!  So nothing new on that end.  However, this may hopefully result in a new setup, as I'll finally be forced to not only clean my toy room, but remake it in it's entirety and perhaps buy some lamps or something I can't afford because I have a house that has more space than an apartment and could possibly need things more important than lamps to light my toys *DEEP BREATH* Anyway, who knows?  We'll see if my quality improves or stays the same with the new surroundings. 

Besides, the next important business is continuing to convince all the relatives that we STILL don't want a kid yet...

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'ma write that on all the walls!

      Delete
    2. THE WALLSSSSS!


      But seriously good luck with moving everything and getting all sorted, and to new content!

      Delete
  2. Big congrats man! We're also in the "when are you guys having kids" boat. Hang in there...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fight the power! Well, at least for a bit longer.

      Delete
  3. Yeah we get the cajoling from the relatives too. Fortunately my wife's younger sister is pregnant so the spotlight is off of us from that side, for a while, at least.

    We bought our first house last year. Enjoy solving adult problems yourself without an intercessory landlord! But hey, it was a really damn good time to buy a house. People from the past and future are giving you the side eye because of how low your interest rates are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We already used the "wife's sister is pregnant" years ago when she had her kids; now she's on our backs along with the rest.

      Ha! Yeah the lack of a landlord has been plaguing us for awhile now, like the lack of parents telling us to go to bed or not eat junk etc etc. We'll see how the house thing goes. Anyway, I think we are still in the "good time to buy a house" time, but I'm not sure. Pretty sure the house we're buying would have been more in the past. Eh, whatever. The main thing now is packing and moving, then we'll get to all the crap I'm gona have to start again, like mowing and junk. And the new stuff I never worried about when I was a kid, like "how's the roof?" or "Hey, water is leaking from places! UM..." You know.

      Delete
    2. Thankfully My older Brother has a daughter and another one on the way. (I love being a uncle though).

      Delete