Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Interim Post: Intended Post Not Found


WELP, I'm still not done with the post I wanted to do LAST time, so here's some stuff that I've been photographing in between.




First off, the Laser Light He-Man and Skeletor came this month, and I took some night pics with my phone.  I won't go into detail on these guys, but I like them better than I thought I would.



Next is a guy called Dare, or "He-Ro II", which I may or may not call him.  THIS, in particular, is a mix of parts with Mo-Larr's body.  Once again: I won't go into specifics, 'cause I'm just trying to throw some stuff up here to look at while I finish my post.

LOVE THIS FIGURE, though.  Awesome.  Just awesome.



He also comes with cool silver "NA He-Man" armor that looks great on Faker or Wun-Dar.



Also messed with it to make an alternate NA Skeletor, of sorts.  All things I'll go into deeper when I eventually review these guys.



Also, also: here's Kamen Rider 3, because he's awesome.

Alright, maybe see you folks later tonight (much later) with the intended post!  Maybe tomorrow.  We'll see.

4 comments:

  1. Ooowhaaa? That He-Ro mixed with Mo-Larr and the blue weapons from the weapon pack look...Sweeeyeaaah awesome!

    Dang. I will have to maybe steal that.

    And That Faker with the He-Ro NA armor looks...I have no idea but it's friggin' amazeballs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah he worked out really well! I like what they did with the figure, so I'm gona keep him as he came, but those parts came together way better than I thought they would.

      I freakin' LOVE that NA armor! So glad to have it in a basic color. Works in so many places, but yes, it looks amazeballs on Faker.

      Delete
  2. 1. I'm good.
    2. Dude, I don't remember off hand.
    3. #$%^
    4. Attached to my pants.
    5. Always...
    6. No. I am already vigilant.
    7. Yes you do.
    8. Okay man, let's get this thing back on track.
    9. You know what? Fine! If this is how it's going to be, I'll just post my comment and be done with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. Good, I'm glad.
      2. BLASPHEMER
      3. Niiiice
      4. Gross.
      5. OH YEAH, WE'LL SEE ABOUT---
      6. ---crap.
      7. Well played.
      8. NEVER
      9. Hey man, I ain't some question machine! Sometimes I make statements!

      Delete