Sunday, July 10, 2016

Instant Grams for Everyone!


I started an Instagram page!  This seemed like a great way to post my simpler phone pics, since I'm finding less and less time to sit down and do my huge posts (though I know I've sorta arbitrarily decided that I want posts to be large enough to be worth it, when they don't have to be).  At the moment I'm posting some random favorites and stuff from the recent Battle Tribes drop, at which I obtained MANY Tribes for battling.  You can too, right here!  They've still some in stock, so check 'em out.

And check out my Instagram!  It'll be like my blog, but with less word bubbles and less picture quality and backgrounds other can Castle Grayskull - like my basement and piles of junk!  It'll be great!  Trust me!

6 comments:

  1. oh cool. i'll pop in from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw man, now I'm gonna have to start using In Stagram.
    Oh your name is not Alex? Actually I think I knew that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I can't remember who knows and who doesn't - Alexx is just a name I liked in high school, and then it became my name on AOL chatrooms 'n junk. Then I kept using it. So while others got to be known by clever handles, I staked my claim on....another normal name. Ah well! Figured I'd finally use my real name on this, for some reason. That, and I didn't think it would be emblazoned on the site, but I'm rolling with it.

      Delete